Fairy Tail Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Template

Go down

Character Template Empty Character Template

Post by Sayuri Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Character

Name: Your character's complete name. (First Name Last Name)
Sexuality: Straight, Gay, Bi or None?
Alignment: Where would your character be placed on the alignment chart? If you don't know what that is, check below in the Alignment Chart section.

Guild: Which guild you want to apply for.
Class: Which class you want to apply for, IF there are free spots of that class. If not, it should be D-Rank.

Appearance

Height: How tall is your character?
Weight: How much does your character weigh?
Eye Color: What eye color does your character have?
Hair color/style: What kind of hair does your character have?
Extra: Is your character's appearance out of the ordinary in any way? This is not the case with everybody, but if it is, summarize it in here. (optional)

Overall Appearance: Describe your character's appearance in detail. Face and body form and his clothing style. 1 paragraph minimum.

Face Claim: You can claim your character appearance. Maybe your character is from a show, for example someone of Fairy Tail. It should be added like this: Natsu Dragneel, Fairy Tail
This way we can prevent RPers from having the same character appearance. So once you have done this, you can not turn back.

Persona

Likes: Ice cream? Traveling around the world? Looking at the stars? Reading books? Etc. etc. What does your character like? At least 3 likes with explanation to why your character likes them.

Dislikes: Spiders? Being isolated? Bullying? What does your character absolutely not like? At least 3 dislikes with an explanations.

Motivation: What is your character's drive? Maybe he or she has a goal? Or maybe it is family that keeps him or her motivated? At least 2 motivations with an explanation to each of them.

Fears: What is your character's biggest fear? It could be anything! At least 2 fears with fitting explanations.

Overall Personality: What is your character like? Really fun and noisy? Or maybe really quiet and shy? Write at least 2 paragraphs about your character's personality.

History

History: Write about your character's past. Pinpoint important events and summarize the uneventful years. 300 words is the minimum length for history.
RP Sample: Post up a short story to define your way of Rping. This is highly recommended for people who apply for a higher rank! The rp sample usually gives the right amount of addition for you to get approved at a higher rank.(optional)

Code:
[b][i][size=28][font=Georgia]Character[/font][/size][/i][/b]

[b]Name:[/b] Your character's complete name. (First Name Last Name)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female?
[b]Age:[/b] How old is your character?
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight, Gay, Bi or None?
[b]Alignment:[/b] Where would your character be placed on the alignment chart? If you don't know what that is, check below in the Alignment Chart section.

[b]Guild:[/b] Which guild you want to apply for.
[b]Class:[/b] Which class you want to apply for, IF there are free spots of that class. If not, it should be D-Rank.

[b][i][size=28][font=Georgia]Appearance[/font][/size][/i][/b]

[b]Height:[/b] How tall is your character?
[b]Weight:[/b] How much does your character weigh?
[b]Eye Color:[/b] What eye color does your character have?
[b]Hair color/style:[/b] What kind of hair does your character have?
[b]Extra:[/b] Is your character's appearance out of the ordinary in any way? This is not the case with everybody, but if it is, summarize it in here. (optional)

[b]Overall Appearance:[/b] Describe your character's appearance in detail. Face and body form and his clothing style. 1 paragraph minimum.

[b]Face Claim:[/b] You can claim your character appearance. Maybe your character is from a show, for example someone of Fairy Tail. It should be added like this: Natsu Dragneel, Fairy Tail
This way we can prevent RPers from having the same character appearance. So once you have done this, you can not turn back.

[b][i][size=28][font=Georgia]Persona[/font][/size][/i][/b]

[b]Likes:[/b] Ice cream? Traveling around the world? Looking at the stars? Reading books? Etc. etc. What does your character like? At least 3 likes with explanation to why your character likes them.

[b]Dislikes:[/b] Spiders? Being isolated? Bullying? What does your character absolutely not like? At least 3 dislikes with an explanations.

[b]Motivation:[/b] What is your character's drive? Maybe he or she has a goal? Or maybe it is family that keeps him or her motivated? At least 2 motivations with an explanation to each of them.

[b]Fears:[/b] What is your character's biggest fear? It could be anything! At least 2 fears with fitting explanations.

[b]Overall Personality:[/b] What is your character like? Really fun and noisy? Or maybe really quiet and shy? Write at least 2 paragraphs about your character's personality.

[b][i][size=28][font=Georgia]History[/font][/size][/i][/b]

[b]History:[/b] Write about your character's past. Pinpoint important events and summarize the uneventful years. 300 words is the minimum length for history.
[b]RP Sample:[/b] Post up a short story to define your way of Rping. This is highly recommended for people who apply for a higher rank! The rp sample usually gives the right amount of addition for you to get approved at a higher rank.(optional)
Sayuri
Sayuri
Founder

Female Posts : 237

https://fairytailserenity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down