Fairy Tail Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Guidelines

Go down

Character Guidelines Empty Character Guidelines

Post by Sayuri Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:36 am

character guidelines

The first thing you do after creating an account, is creating your character. All you need to do is fill out the character template nice and correctly. You can find the character template in the Creation section!

Create a topic in the Character Application section with your character name.
It should be exactly like this, simple and spot on: Sayuri

Or if you are still working on it and you did not have the time to finish right away, do not hesitate and just post your application with a topic title which includes WIP, like this: Sayuri WIP
Which means Work In Progress, so that the staff can see that it is not finished yet and not ready for approval.

If you do not want to share your application before you have finished it, you can just save it on your computer, note book or where ever you want to keep it. Just post it when you feel like it.

If you write long pieces, for example your personality. Please use paragraphs. This is easier for moderators and admins to read.

When everything is finished neat and nicely, you can take out the WIP in the topic title and after that, one of the staff members will take a look at your application. He or she will put a post beneath your application with an approval, a message with some changes that has to be made or post about things that needs to be added before you can get approved. Maybe if there is something wrong within your character application, the one who reviewed your application will inform you about it. Once you have made all the changes correctly and your magic application is also reviewed, you will be approved for both creations.

Once your character application and magic application are both approved, you are ready to go! But only if they are both approved, keep that in mind. If you do not follow this rule, you can get a warning or a time out for a period of time.

Here I will show you what everything in the character application is about. If something is still a mystery to you after reading this, feel free to ask about it in the Thought Box section.

place your character appearance here

character

First Name: Obviously your name.
Last Name: Obviously your last name.
Alias: You can think of something fun or something that describes your character in one word. Think of something you like as a nickname.
Sexuality: Straight, Gay, Bi or None?
Birthday: The day you came to this earth.
Relationships: Is single? Having a girlfriend or boyfriend? Maybe even married? Or you have a really great friendship?

Guild: Which guild you want to apply for.
Class: Which class you want to apply for, IF there are free spots of that class. If not, it should be D-Rank.

appearance

Physical appearance: Tell something about how your character looks like. Hair, eye-color, clothes?
At least 1 paragraph.

Height: How tall is your character?
Weight: How much does your character weigh?
Extra: Something that is special or maybe it is just a scar. Something that is part of your character.

Face Claim: You can claim your character appearance. Maybe your character is from a show, for example someone of Fairy Tail. It should be added like this: Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail
This way we can prevent for RPers to have the same character appearance. So once you have done this, you can not turn back.

If you have a appearance that is just a random image or is not known from a show or manga, you can leave this part blank.

personal

Personality: What is your character like? Really fun and noisy? Or maybe really quiet and shy? Write at least 2 paragraphs about your character's personality.

Likes: Ice cream? Traveling around the world? Looking at the stars? Reading books? Etc. etc. What does your character like? At least 3 likes.

Dislikes: Spiders? Being isolated? Bullying? What does your character absolutely not like? At least 3 dislikes.

Motivation: What is your character's drive? Maybe he or she has a goal? Or maybe it is family that keeps him or her motivated? At least 2 motivations.

Fears: What is your character's biggest fear? It could be anything! At least 1 fear.

magic

Magic Name: What is the name of your magic?
Magic Type: What kind of magic is it?
Magic Description: What are your magic abilities? Write at least 2 detailed paragraphs about your magic.

history

History: Tell your story from the past till the present. Do not post just one sentence, make it a short story of at least 300 words. Of course you may increase the size of your history.
RP Sample: Post up a short story to define your way of RPing. At least 200 words.

Source: How did you find this forum?

fairy tail serenity
Code:
[center]
place your character appearance here

[u][b][i][size=28][font=Georgia]character[/font][/size][/i][/b][/u][/center]

[b]First Name:[/b]
[b]Last Name:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]