Fairy Tail Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Guidelines

Go down

Magic Guidelines Empty Magic Guidelines

Post by Sayuri Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:37 am

magic guidelines

After creating your character application you can start with creating your magic application to get your great abilities approved. You can find this template in the same section as well the character template.

Once moved to the Creation part of this forum you can create a topic in the Magic Application section with your character name including the word "Magic". It should look like this: Guest's Magic

Same goes for when creating your character application and you have not got the time to finish it yet, just include WIP in your topic title name. It will look like this: Guest's Magic WIP
Or leave it saved on your computer or wherever you keep it, feel free to post it up whenever you want.

When you have finished the entire application you can take out the WIP of the topic title and one of the staff members will take a look at it afterwards. You can expect a message beneath your application from the staff member that reviewed your magic. He or she will let you know if anything possibly needs to be changed or if it is fully approved. It is possible that you have overlooked some things and that those things still needs to be added.

Once your character application and magic application are both approved, you are ready to go! But only if they are both approved, keep that in mind. If you do not follow this rule, you can get a warning or a time out for a period of time.

Please refrain from using magic that is god modding like, such as immortality or likewise. Also do not use magic that is too OP, OP stands for overpowering/overpowered. Your abilities should be not too OP for its rank. For example a E-Rank ability can not kill someone, it can hardly do any damage or maybe even none.

Magic Power Stats WIP

E-Rank: With this rank, your magic can cause a little bit of pain to your opponent, but it will hardly be noticed by that person. It can not cause any physical or internal damage, it can cause no damage at all. For example, an E-rank ability could be a shield to protect you for 1/2 posts and can be broken with 2 E-rank attacks.

D-Rank: At D-rank, your magic can cause a small amount of damage. Such as bruises, scratches and a light feeling of pain. For example, it can have the same level of pain like a small headache. For example, at D-rank a wind mage can shoot out a palm of wind which will blast away his/her opponent for a few metres. This can also cause minor damage like stated at the beginning.

C-Rank: This rank can cause light damage, more damage than a D-rank obviously. It will leave such as small scars, big bruises and scratches and can cause a small amount of physical bleeding, maybe a bleeding nose or small wounds.

B-Rank: Getting attacked by this rank can cause quite some damage. It could cause physical bleeding, big cuts and scratches, big scars and even bruised bones.

A-Rank: From now on all attacks will cause you serious injuries. At this rank it can cause physical and internal bleeding, broken bones.

S-Rank: You can get seriously injured from a attack from this rank. Such as physical and internal bleeding, broken bones, ripped of flesh.

SS-Rank: This can cause some serious damage to someone, it is possible to have a 'near to death'-experience. It has hardly happened that someone had a near death experience when damaged by this rank. You have to get to the hospital very quick to get healed or otherwise it might not end good for you. It is possible to blow up parts of buildings, rip of body parts, break bones.

Master Rank: Can cause some serious injuries to someone, physical and internal damage. At this rank it can even blow up entire buildings. At this rank your magic will be that strong that it is able to kill someone.

You can train your skills by making training topics and can improve them by ranking up. You need to train your abilities as well when you want to improve them. You do not have to train for free abilities. You can find how many abilities you are allowed to have and how many free abilities you will get at each rank right here.

I will show you what is required to fill in the application right now. If you are still confused about something, do not be scared and question it in the Thought Box!

magic

Magic Name: What do you call your magic?
Magic Type: What kind of magic is it? Caster or Holder? Or maybe other then that?
Magic Description: Tell, in detail, what your magic is about, what it can do. How about the abilities?

Weaknesses: Tell, in detail, what the weaknesses of your magic are?

Specialness: Is there something special about your magic? Something extra we should now. Maybe some side effects, for example.

abilities

E-Rank
Abilty Name: What is this ability called?
Abilty Type: What type of ability is this?
Range:
Duration:
Cooldown: What time does it needs to cool down?
Mana Cost: How many mana will you lose after using this ability?
Description: Describe, in detail, how this ability works, what it does and what it will damage. Add all the important information to get a clear image of this ability.

D-Rank
Abilty Name: What is this ability called?
Abilty Type: What type of ability is this?
Range:
Duration:
Cooldown: What time does it needs to cool down?
Mana Cost: How many mana will you lose after using this ability?
Description: Describe, in detail, how this ability works, what it does and what it will damage. Add all the important information to get a clear image of this ability.

C-Rank

B-Rank

A-Rank

S-Rank

SS-Rank

Master Rank

fairy tail serenity

Code:
[center][u][b][i][size=28][font=Georgia]magic[/font][/size][/i][/b][/u][/center]

[b]Magic Name:[/b]  
[b]Magic Type:[/b]
[b]Magic Description:[/b]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]  

[b]Specialness:[/b]

[b][i][size=28][font=Georgia]abilities[/font][/size][/i][/b]

[i][u][b][size=18][font=Georgia]E-Rank[/font][/size][/b][/u][/i]
[b]Abilty Name:[/b]
[b]Abilty Type:[/b]
[b]Range:[/b]
[b]Duration:[/b]
[b]Cooldown:[/b]
[b]Mana Cost:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]

[i][u][b][size=18][font=Georgia]D-Rank[/font][/size][/b][/u][/i]
[b]Abilty Name:[/b]
[b]Abilty Type:[/b]

[i][u][b][size=18][font=Georgia]C-Rank[/font][/size][/b][/u][/i]

[i][u][b][size=18][font=Georgia]B-Rank[/font][/size][/b][/u][/i]

[i][u][b][size=18][font=Georgia]A-Rank[/font][/size][/b][/u][/i]

[i][u][b][size=18][font=Georgia]S-Rank[/font][/size][/b][/u][/i]

[i][u][b][size=18][font=Georgia]SS-Rank[/font][/size][/b][/u][/i]

[i][u][b][size=18][font=Georgia]Master Rank[/font][/size][/b][/u][/i]

magic system

If you use one of your magic abilities in RP posts, please paste your ability at the end of your post so the other person can see what exactly you just did and how it worked.

Just copy, paste this part of your magic application and put it in a spoiler. Oh and it should be filled it:

Abilities used
Name:
Type:
Range:
Duration:
Cooldown:
Mana Cost:
Description:

Code:
[b][u]Abilities used[/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]

The amount of mana you get depends on your rank. With each rank comes a different amount of mana.

D-Rank: Gets 50 of mana.
C-Rank: Gets 100 of mana.
B-Rank: Gets 150 of mana.
A-Rank: Gets 200 of mana.
S-Rank: Gets 250 of mana.
SS-Rank: Gets 300 of mana.
Master Rank: Gets 400 of mana.

For each ability you use in, for example a battle RP, your mana will decrease.

E-Rank: Uses 2 mana per ability.
D-Rank: Uses 5 mana per ability.
C-Rank: Uses 10 mana per ability.
B-Rank: Uses 15 mana per ability.
A-Rank: Uses 20 mana per ability.
S-Rank: Uses 25 mana per ability.
SS-Rank: Uses 30 mana per ability.
Master Rank: Uses 40 mana per ability.

If you used an ability in a RP post, please write down at the end of your post how much mana it has cost.
Like this: Mana: 45 of 50

When you used all of your mana, you will knocked out unconsious and will have to take a rest for a while. Since it will take a lot of your energy and power, you have to regain health. Also it will cause damage if you used up all your mana. If this happens you need to go to a hospital to get healed.

Magic Spells Upkeep.

After discussion between the administrators and Staff, a new rule has come into effect. From now on all magical spells with a duration of 2 posts or more, will have an upkeep for each post. Basically that for each post, a certain amount of mana is drawn.

Example: A D-rank spell takes 10 mana. So if you have a continued duration for that D-rank spell, each duration post will take 5 mana.
Sayuri
Sayuri
Founder

Female Posts : 237

https://fairytailserenity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down